3Di AOI Products
Key Factor 1: Advanced Hardware Features
Proprietary Hardware provides accurate measurements
- Saki's machines are built with hardware that's made to last.
- A closed-loop, dual servo motor drive system, high-resolution linear
scale, and rigid gantry
and repeatability for
- An optimized conveyor system, driven by step motors, enables fast PCBA loading and unloading.
Saki's predictive and preventive maintenance management system assures stable machine conditions and repeatable, consistent performance. Every key component is monitored along with system conditions, and a detailed diagnostic log is recorded. The optimized preventive maintenance plan reduces maintenance time, machine down-time, manpower, and costs.
- Four, multi-frequency digital projectors provide accurate 3D measurements for high-quality images.
- Three camera resolution levels – 7µm, 12µm, and 18µm – are available to match application requirements.
- Saki's CoaXPress interface in the overhead camera captures images 1.7 times faster than previous models.
- Enhanced 2D and 3D calibration uses multiple calibration height targets for positive and negative heights to guarantee height measurement accuracy.
A quad side camera system ensures inspection of the entire board, including dead angles and areas missed by overhead cameras. *factory-installed option
Key Factor 2: Advanced Software Features
- Special BF2 software has a common user-interface for Saki's 3D SPI, AOI, and AXI systems.
- The software saves a full 3D image of the whole PCBA, so the operator can create inspection data without using the physical board.
- Saki's Easy Programming Function was developed on the concepts of Board less, Skill less, and Stress less. Detailed component libraries can be automatically created using Saki's database and BOM data.
Inspection Data per IPC Standards
Default thresholds of inspection data conform to IPC standards.
Measurement inspection and tuning function
Offline Debugging: Operator can edit inspection data to check previous Good/NG images, or real-time defect images, offline without any production interruptions.
Warpage Adjustment: Warpage is compensated automatically. An accurate height map is made of the entire PCBA surface, enabling the Extra Component Detection function to detect foreign material.
Fujiyama (Through-hole device Solder Inspection):
The Fujiyama algorithmprovides complete through-hole joint inspection in a single step.It simultaneously inspects for copper exposure, pin detection, pin-holes, solder fillets, and bridges.
Inspection Data Verification
History Management System: The History Management System records the detailed data modification system in detail (who, what, when, where, why, and how).
"Golden-Silver Board Function" Maintains inspection accuracy by checking machine status and inspection conditions before starting auto operation.
Key Factor 2: Applied Technology
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Solution
- Feed-back from SPI to Screen Printer. Feeds back misalignment data and prevents print errors by automatically alerting the user when the stencil needs cleaning.
- Feed-forward from SPI to Pick-and-Place machine. Measures the degree the printing position shifts to correct placement positioning. A NG board skip function improves efficiency, quality, and cost.
- Feed-back from AOI to Pick-and-Place machine. Feeds backplacement position and location data from AOI to pick-and-place and feeds forward data from SPI to improve quality and efficiency.
- Automated line control function. Automates control of the assembly line to reduce rework and waste and increase throughput.
* For items 1-4 above, Saki partners with the leading PCB equipment manufacturers. Ask us which products we connect with.
Create data and debug the process offline.
BF2-Monitor (Offline verification terminal)
RMS (Remote Management System). Remotely control multiple BF2-Monitors with a single PC. Reduces assembly-floor personnel. Moreover, the production status of each device can be confirmed.
MPV (Multi Process View). The BF2-Monitor shows the results of all inspection processes (SPI, pre-reflow, and post reflow) on one screen in real time for operator review, simplifying the verification process and making it less subject to error. It is also useful for analyzing the cause of a defective board.
3Di Series Product Specifications
Dual-lane system can inspect 2 different PCBAs simultaneously
3Di Series Optical Unit Specifications